22 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Would Want With Me on a Deserted Island

Hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish.

Batman.
Even without superpowers, he has gadgets to do just about anything.

Ron Weasley.
He may seem like a blundering fool at times, but he has his moments (and a bit of comic relief never hurts).

Artemis Fowl.
He's a genius criminal mastermind with fairy connections.

Katniss Everdeen.
She's a hunter, a fighter and a survivor.

Hermione Granger.
She's brilliant.

Thomas Hunter.
In the words of my brother, "he's a boss." I can't pass him up.

Waldo.
Games of hide-and-seek always help to pass the time.

Sherlock Holmes.
At times he can be intolerable, but he is quite clever - I think it would be worth it.

Ender Wiggin.
If I never make it off the island, at least he could write up the story of my life for posterity's sake.


Mr. Darcy.
With the island needing a bit more classic literary presence, he feels like the perfect choice for sophisticated conversation and good looks.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous22/7/14 05:53

    Yayy I love Hermione, Ron, Ender Wiggin, and Mr. Darcy! You have a great taste in books! HP and Pride and Prejudice are my favorite books, but I had trouble finding interest with Ender's Game. I love the characters though! Ender, Bean, and Petra were the only ones I was okay with haha :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also picked Hermione and Katniss! Fantastic choices - I didn't even think about Ender!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are just too great to pass up. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Katniss and Hermione are great picks! They made Ashley's list too :)

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those two seem to be on every list today.

      Delete