18 November 2014

Threads of Faith by Andrea Boeshaar


Goodreads | Amazon
Can Julianna and Daniel start a new life in a new country?

Julianna Wayland is running for her life! She hides in a crate on London’s dock, only to be loaded onto a ship bound for America. During the voyage she meets Captain Daniel Sundberg, and by the time they reach New York’s harbor, she is certain she’s in love with him. The only problem is Daniel has plans for himself – plans that don’t include her.

As Julianna struggles to find her way in a new world, will trouble from her past derail the life she is looking for?


Threads of Faith is the first novel I have read by Andrea Boeshaar, even though it is the second book in her Fabric of Time series, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Boeshaar creates two very likable and dynamic main characters and brings them together in an adventurous chance encounter aboard a ship. As they interact, Boeshaar easily weaves romance within the adventure and tells a wonderfully engaging story. I was captivated from beginning to end, and now, I can’t wait to read more from Andrea Boeshaar – I will certainly be making time for the other Fabric of Time books in the future. And I recommend Threads of Faith to readers who enjoy historical romance – it won’t disappoint.

Thanks to Booketeria, I received a copy of Threads of Faith and the opportunity to provide an honest review. I was not required to write a positive review, and all the opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment