21 June 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite 2016 Releases So Far This Year

Hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish.



Close to You by Kara Isaac
Counted With the Stars by Connilyn Cossette


Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes
The Goodbye Bride by Denise Hunter


Her One and Only by Becky Wade
Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg


Miriam by Mesu Andrews
One Paris Summer by Denise Grover Swank


The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
You're the One That I Want by Susan May Warren


So... what have been your favorite 2016 releases?

1 comment:

  1. Aw man I forgot to put One Paris Summer on my list! I read it just a month ago and thought it was so cute. It must have slipped my mind. I keep seeing The Serpent King on everyone's lists. I'll have to check it out on goodreads now!

    ReplyDelete