08 November 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Added to My TBR List Lately

Hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish.

Not a day goes by without me adding a new book to my Goodreads to-read list, I'm pretty sure. At this point, it's a ridiculously and unfinishably long list... So out of my latest additions, here are a select ten(ish) that I will (hopefully) be reading in the near future.



The Boomerang Effect by Gordon Jack: Honestly, I made this addition primarily because of its cover - I have a thing for Vikings...
The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid: I keep seeing excitement for this book all over the internet, so I couldn't help adding it to my TBR. Plus, that cover has me intrigued.


In 27 Days by Alison Gervais: I hadn't heard anything about this book before it showed up on my doorstep from the publisher, but now that I have it, I'm excited to read it. Plus, I love that cover.
The Lone City by Amy Ewing: After seeing mentions of this series for a little while now, I decided to start listening to The Jewel without knowing too much about it. I'll admit it didn't blow me away, but I think I'll keep reading to see how it all plays out.


One Enchanted Eve by Melissa Tagg: Because Tagg writes delightful holiday novellas, and I wouldn't dare miss this newest one. I've already got this one pre-ordered on Amazon - only a couple more weeks to wait!
Saving Hamlet by Molly Booth: Because Shakespeare and time travel.


The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow: I hadn't heard about this book until I received it in a box with The Diabolic, but I do enjoy dystopic science fiction and fantasy - can't wait to see if this is a good one!
Penned in Time by Pepper D. Basham: This is another series I've seen mentioned in different places, and since I love historical fiction and The Thorn Healer is coming out soon, I decided it was finally time to add this series to my TBR.


Out of Time by Nadine Brandes: I heard about this series only because of Instagram, since A Time to Rise released a month ago. But it seemed like a series I would enjoy, so it didn't take long for me to add it to my TBR.
Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter: The description for this one makes it sound like a magical and weird read, and I can't wait to read it. I haven't been disappointed by an Uppercase Box book yet.


What book have you added to your TBR recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment