11 May 2018

The Friday 56 & First Line Friday | Falling for You

The Friday 56 is hosted weekly by Freda's Voice.
First Line Friday is hosted weekly by Hoarding Books.

Happy Friday!

This book is my plan for weekend readingI'm beyond excited. Finally! I loved the first book in this series, True to You, and ever since reading it, I've been eager to find out more of the story between Willow and Corbin.

Enter a giveaway for Falling for You here.


First Line: "I discovered a secret."

From Page 56: Willow appeared dazed. She still wasn't looking at him. He'd have plenty of chances now to break all her rules. And she'd have plenty of chances to screw him up in the head.




ABOUT THE BOOK
Famously beautiful model Willow Bradford is taking a temporary break from her hectic schedule to work as the innkeeper at her family's small-town bed-and-breakfast. She was enjoying the peace of her hometown, Merryweather, Washington, right up until she came face-to-face with Corbin Stewart, the man she loves to hate. A thoughtful rule-follower by nature, Willow threw caution to the wind four years ago when she entrusted her heart to Corbin--and suffered the consequences when it all fell apart.

Former NFL quarterback Corbin is forceful, charming, and accustomed to getting what he wants . . . except where Willow Bradford is concerned. Unable to forget her, he's never stopped regretting what happened between them. When their paths unexpectedly cross again, he's determined to make her give him a second chance.

When a decades-old missing persons case finds Corbin and Willow working together, they're forced to confront their past and who they've become--and whether they can risk falling for one another all over again.

Now, feel free to leave a line from a book near you in the comments below.
And be sure to stop by Hoarding Books* and Freda's Voice for a peek into other books.


*This week, Hoarding Books is hosting a mother-themed FLF in honor of Mother's Day.

9 comments:

  1. that cover is so gorgeous, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun weekend. On my blog I am showcasing a paranormal A FAMILIAR MEANS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book I'm sharing on my blog is Unblemished by Sara Ella but I'm currently reading called The Road Home by Beverly Lewis. I shared the first line last week so I'll share the first line of chapter 22 where I am right now: " The next morning, after the four o'clock milking and a nice hot breakfast, Mimi suggested Harley take a lemon pound cake over to Abram Mast's for his birthday." Cake anyone? :P (I actually don't like lemon pound cake though lol).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday!😊

    My first lines come from a book I will be reading later this month, The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan.

    There are good anniversaries, and bad anniversaries . This was a bad one and Suzanne chose to mark the moment with a nightmare.

    Have a great weekend and Happy Reading!😊📚💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book, hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not really my style, but I hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to read this book! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete