23 July 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #6

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

The past week turned out to be both fun and productive for me. I saw Tag, watched more Brooklyn Nine-Nine, spent some quality time with family and friends, finished one of my summer classes, and participated in the 24 in 48 Readathon. I'm content.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Bounce by Noelle August
Just another fun, contemporary romance.

Cowboy Pride by Lacy Williams
A sweet, western Pride and Prejudice retelling. Unfortunately, the characters only seem to have personalities because of their ties to Austen's characters.

Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
 Ooh, this book is long... It's not the story I expected when I picked up the Outlander sequel, but I enjoyed it.

Iron to Iron by Ryan Graudin
A prequel novella for Wolf by Wolf from Luka's perspective. Very fun.


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
The Summer List by Amy Mason Doan


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


The Book of Essie by Meghan MacLean Weir
The Knowing by Sharon Cameron
The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #5
Review: Loving Grace by April Smith
Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Novellas & Short Stories
Waiting on Wednesday: Daughters of Northern Shores
Review: The Truth Between Us by Tammy L. Gray
Review: The Last Summer by Brandy Bruce
Review: Dangerous to Know by Megan Whitson Lee
The Friday 56 & First Line Friday: Murder at the Flamingo
Review: River to Redemption
Excerpt: Darkwater Secrets
Review: Cowboy Bodyguard by Dana Mentink


What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. I always want to participate in the readathons, but somehow never do. Next time! Looks like you got a lot of reading done. The Book of Essie is one of my favorite books so far this year. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a productive week. I always want to take part in readathons but have other commitments. This past weekend was my high school reunion. Looks like you have a nice variety of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the readathon, too. I failed at it pretty hard, but it was fun. I loved Burial Rites. The One and Only Ivan is cute. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete