19 November 2014

Love at Mistletoe Inn by Cindy Kirk


Goodreads | Amazon
They've helped orchestrate the perfect day for countless couples. Now twelve new couples will find themselves in the wedding spotlight in the second Year of Weddings novella collection.

An owner of a Victorian inn and charming rustic barn is used to creating the perfect setting for other couples' nuptials. But when she falls head over heels for the new man in her life, will she be prepared to walk down that aisle?

After loving the first Year of Weddings collection, I am certainly excited to be beginning the second – and I think “Love at Mistletoe Inn” by Cindy Kirk is a sweet and fun start. Kirk’s main characters, John and Hope, find themselves in quirky and unexpected circumstances and must suddenly determine how to best handle their relationship. As they navigate this new territory, Kirk adds great secondary characters and tender romance. “Love at Mistletoe Inn” is a quick and addictive read, perfect for this holiday season, and I think fans of A Year of Weddings novellas or simply contemporary romance will enjoy this heartwarming story.

Thanks to BookLook Bloggers, I received a copy of "Love at Mistletoe Inn" and the opportunity to honestly review it. I was not required to write a positive review, and all the opinions I have expressed are my own. (I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”)

No comments:

Post a Comment