27 November 2014

Longing for More: Daily Reflections on Finding God in the Rhythms of Life by Timothy Willard


Goodreads | Amazon
Catch your breath and sit for a moment. Now listen…

What do you hear – questions of trust, longing, disappointment, courage, and love? In Longing for More, Timothy Willard invites us to think and pray through our deepest needs, and explores how the ebb and flow of life can be used for God's glory. Creatively organized in 52 chapters that follow the four seasons of the year, the daily readings point the way to a richer spiritual life.


Each day, I really enjoyed picking up Longing for More by Timothy Willard. Filled with a year’s worth of devotions, mirroring the ebb and flow of life and faith, Willard’s writing is incredibly engaging and relevant. At no more than a page or two at most, each devotion can easily be incorporated into a daily schedule and spark valuable reflection. I know this is a collection of devotions I will revisit in the future. Longing for More is a book I would certainly recommend.

Thanks to Bethany House, I received a copy of Longing for More and the opportunity to provide an honest review. I was not required to write a positive review, and all the opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment