23 August 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Have Been on My TBR List Since Before I Started Blogging That I Still Haven't Read Yet

Hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish.

 My TBR list has always been unrealistically long. Since starting this blog in 2012, I've done quite a bit of reading, yet many books have still remained untouched. Here are ten books I've been meaning to read for far too many years: 



The Colonel's Lady by Laura Frantz


Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 


Sixty Acres and a Bride by Regina Jennings
Unending Devotion by Jody Hedlund


Watchmen by Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons
The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin


Wicked by Gregory Maguire
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle


So... what books have been on your TBR list for too many years?

3 comments:

  1. The Diary of A Young Girl is really good! Hopefully you get to read it soon! :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23/8/16 13:18

    Wicked is awesome, and Wrinkle in Time is one of my all time childhood faves! Diary of a Young Girl is on my TBR too...somehow it seems like everyone else read it in school but I never did (and it seems like you didn't either!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody's books are always delightful though I've not read Unending Devotion. :)

    ReplyDelete