14 March 2017

Top Ten Tuesday | Books on My Spring TBR

Hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish.

Happy Tuesday!

TBRs are always so hard for me. At any given time, I have too many books I want to read, and my lists end up being way more ambitious than realistic. (Please, tell me other people have this problem, too.) So, to keep my goals reasonable, here are a few of the books I'm excited to read and review this spring:



The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley


The Elusive Miss Ellison by Carolyn Miller
The Hideaway by Lauren K. Denton


A Lady in Disguise by Sandra Byrd
The One True Love of Alice-Ann by Eva Marie Everson


A Trail of Crumbs by Susie Finkbeiner
The Widow's House by Carol Goodman


Wings of the Wind by Connilyn Cossette
The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck


What are you hoping to read this spring?

5 comments:

  1. Close Enough To Touch is on my list too! The Women in the Castle and The Hideaway both sound good. Off to add to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close Enough To Touch is on my list too! The Women in the Castle and The Hideaway both sound good. Off to add to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you so much for including A Trail of Crumbs on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why I make seasonal TBR piles because I never stick to them! XD

    These look good - enjoy! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My TTT Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I have several of these on my TBR. Enjoy your spring reading.

    ReplyDelete