07 March 2017

Top Ten Tuesday | Rereads

Hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish.

Happy Tuesday!

I've been seriously craving some rereads lately (most likely due to 1. #bookstagram, which has me pulling out older yet still beloved books, and 2. Goodreads finally adding the reread feature!), so here are a few that I'm (ambitiously) planning to pick up (again) as soon as possible.



And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie: Agatha Christie is brilliant, and I really should read other books by her, but I just love this one.
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak: I remember this book being so, so, so good, and I just figured out it's been over five years since I read it, so... it's time for a reread.


The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger: I loved this one in high school, and I've been saying it's one of my favorite books ever since... It's time to see if that's still the case.
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab: There's so much hype around the release of the third book in this series, A Conjuring of Light, which has me thinking I might need a refresher read.


Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay: Because Katherine Reay's books are wonderful, I just want to indulge in this first one again.
Eleanor & Park & Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: Same goes for Rainbow Rowell.
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers: This book is one of my absolute favorite books, hands down, and probably my most reread book. But it's been a few years since I last read it, so it's time again.


Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer: Oh, Artemis... I need to relive his genius-criminal-mastermind-fairy-world adventures. Right now.


Everything by Sarah Dessen: When I discovered Sarah Dessen's books, I binge-read all the ones available at the time and fell in love with her YA romances. They're fun and heartwarming yet serious, and I think another binge-read is in order. (Especially since she has a new book releasing soon-ish.)


Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: I call myself a Harry Potter fan, but I've only read the books one time. Ten years ago. I need to change that.


The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer: This series is so much fun that I just want to relive all the fairytale-inspired drama again.


Mark of the Lion by Francine Rivers: I remember loving this series (and I see great things said about it), but I have trouble remembering what exactly happened. So, I want to read all of it again.


What books do you like to reread?

3 comments:

  1. The Book Thief is a book I want to reread because I didn't like it AT ALL when i read it but everyone seems to love it. So i think i need to give it another try :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! You didn't like The Book Thief? Well, I do hope you get to reread it (and enjoy it a bit more ;) ).

      Delete
  2. I read Fangirl TWICE last year and I think it's going to become a yearly read, haha. I also just finished A Conjuring of Light and it was AMAZING. But ADSOM started it all, so maybe I'll also revisit it this year.

    ReplyDelete