25 November 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #76

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

It's Thanksgiving break! I have every intention of indulging in plenty of good reads this week, and I'm going to love it.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


The 19th Christmas by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro ★★.5
The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams ★★★★
Charlotte's Web by E.B. White ★★★★.5
Cowboy Christmas Redemption by Maisey Yates
Faker by Sarah Smith ★★★.5
Here's Looking at You by Mhairi McFarlane ★★★★
Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine ★★★★
Matilda by Roald Dahl ★★★★★
Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson ★★★★★
The One Who Stays by Toni Blake ★★★★
Orphan Train Escape & Orphan Train Trials by Rachel Wesson ★★★
A Royal Christmas Wish by Lizzie Shane ★★★★
Wrapped Up in Christmas by Janice Lynn ★★★★


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Fate of the Fallen by Kel Kade
Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Deadly Deceit by Natalie Walters
The End of the Magi by Patrick W. Carr
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle
The Magician's Lie by Greer Macallister


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

Waiting on Wednesday: The Honey-Don't List
Review: Smoke Screen
Review: A Match for Emma
Review: Home for Christmas
First Line Friday + The Friday 56: When I Close My Eyes
Excerpt: The Cracking of Monday Egg
Review: Lake Season


What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see how much you loved Nothing to See Here. It's a book I'm considering reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Nothing to See Here, too! Also looking forward to The Bromance Book Club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my book club book and an ARC to read and then I'm going to binge Christmas stories. See what I've been reading at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added The Magician’s Lie to my TBR, thank you!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete