13 January 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #80

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

I thoroughly enjoyed my Bout of Books week. Nothing to do, but read—perfection. Now, I'm home and back to school, so no more stress-free reading—but that's life.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


The A.I. Who Loved Me by Alyssa Cole ★★★★
Arrowood by Laura McHugh ★★★★
Fireborne by Rosaria Munda ★★★
Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert ★★★★
Heartsong by Debbie Macomber ★
Hummus and Homicide by Tina Kashian ★★★★
I'll Be There for You by Kelsey Miller ★★★
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott ★★★★★
Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren ★★★★.5
One Christmas Eve by Shannon Stacey ★★★.5
Snow Angel Cove by RaeAnne Thayne ★★★★
A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani ★★★★


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Love You, Truly by Susan L. Tuttle
Serving Up Love by Tracie Peterson, Karen Witemeyer, Regina Jennings & Jen Turano


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano
The Library Book by Susan Orlean
The Major's Daughter by Regina Jennings
Under Currents by Nora Roberts


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #82
Bout of Books #27
Top Ten Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Review: The Amish Marriage Bargain
First Line Friday + The Friday 56
Review: On Wings of Devotion


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment