04 March 2020

The Tourist Attraction | Waiting on Wednesday

Hosted weekly by Breaking the Spine 
to spotlight eagerly-anticipated upcoming releases.
(Similarly, Can't-Wait Wednesday is hosted by Wishful Endings.)

Happy Wednesday!

I'll take any Alaska-set romance I can get. 


Goodreads | Amazon
Title: The Tourist Attraction
Author: Sarah Morgenthaler
Expected Publication Date: May 5, 2020


He had a strict "no tourists" policy...

Until she broke all of his rules.

When Graham Barnett named his diner The Tourist Trap, he meant it as a joke. Now he's stuck slinging reindeer dogs to an endless parade of resort visitors who couldn't interest him less. Not even the sweet, enthusiastic tourist in the corner who blushes every time he looks her way...

Two weeks in Alaska isn't just the top item on Zoey Caldwell's bucket list. It's the whole bucket. One look at the mountain town of Moose Springs and she's smitten. But when an act of kindness brings Zoey into Graham's world, she may just find there's more to the grumpy local than meets the eye...and more to love in Moose Springs than just the Alaskan wilderness.


For what book are you waiting this week?
Let me know in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. This one is definitely on my TBR already. Great pick!
    Check out my Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not something I'd normally read but it has a winter setting and it mentions dogs as well as having one on the cover. Those things kind of seal the deal with me. It's going on the TBR for when I need lighter reads to break up my dark thriller and horror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/3/20 13:51

    I like the sounds of this one and the setting too.

    My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! This looks like a cute book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete