02 March 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #87

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

And happy March! (It's March already?!)


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


The Beast's Garden by Kate Forsyth ★★★★
Frankly in Love by David Yoon ★★★
The Heart Between Us by Lindsay Harrel ★★★★.5
I, Juan de Pareja by Elizabeth Borton de TreviƱo ★★★.5
The Impeachment of Abraham Lincoln by Stephen L. Carter ★★★
A Love Like Blood by Marcus Sedgwick ★★
Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli ★★★★
Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J. Christopher ★★
The Princess by Lori Wick ★★★.5
The Secret of Chimneys by Agatha Christie ★★★★
Slightly Married by Mary Balogh ★★★★
Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky by Kwame Mbalia ★★★★


WHAT I'M READING NOW


A Curious Beginning by Deanna Rayborn
The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
Serving Up Love by Tracie Peterson, Karen Witemeyer, Regina Jennings & Jen Turano


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


The Cliff House by RaeAnne Thayne
Cry of the Raven by Morgan L. Busse
Tweet Cute by Emma Lord


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

Excerpt: Love Overboard
Guest Post: No Chance Meeting
Waiting on Wednesday: The Life and (Medieval) Times of Kit Sweetly
Review: Hometown Healing
Review: Cold Case Connection
Review: An Unexpected Role
First Line Friday + The Friday 56
Review: Mercy House
Excerpt: Tucker


What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Kate Forsyth is one of my favourite authors.
    I quite like the sound of The Postmistress.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete