15 August 2022

Bout of Books #35

The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 15th and runs through Sunday, August 21st in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. All reading-in-place times, Twitter chats, and exclusive Instagram challenges are completely optional. For Bout of Books 35 information and updates, visit the Bout of Books blog. —From the Bout of Books team


Time to readathon again! My summer's been pretty slump-y so far, but I think I'm getting my reading back on track this month. I'm hoping to make a good dent in my growing TBR books this week.

Here's my readathon TBR:




Accidentally Engaged by Farah Heron
Book Lovers by Emily Henry
The Dating Playbook by Farrah Rochon
The Devil Takes You Home by Gabino Iglesias
The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang
Her Darkest Secret by Jessica R. Patch
Portrait of a Scotsman by Evie Dunmore


Throughout the read-a-thon week, I'll be posting here and (maybe) on InstagramTwitter and Litsy with my progress. (Feel free to join the reading fun by signing up over at Bout of Books!)

Happy reading!


Monday, August 15th:

Books read:


The week’s total number of finished books
: 3

The week’s total number of hours read: 5h43m

1 comment:

  1. I just finished the Zevin book last night. It was very good, and very immersive.

    ReplyDelete