16 September 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I've Only Read One Book From But Need to Read More

Hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish.
Emma Campion.
Next to Read: The King's Mistress

Julianna Deering.
Next to Read: Death by the Book

John Green.

Cathy Gohlke.
Next to Read: Saving Amelie

Jody Hedlund.
Next to Read: Unending Devotion

Katherine Reay.
Next to Read: Lizzy & Jane

Cindy Thomson.
Next to Read: Grace's Pictures

J.R.R. Tolkien.
Read: The Hobbit

Kurt Vonnegut.
Next to Read: Slaughterhouse-Five

Gene Luen Yang.
Next to Read: Boxers

1 comment:

  1. The Fault in our Stars was amazing. If you liked The Hobbit, I'm going to give a very uncommon piece of advice: skip lotr. Just my opinion, and i acknowledge i'm a minority in this ;)
    Here's my list. I've started doing them on YouTube as an experiment. Like and comment if you get a chance. :) http://youtu.be/I12_Yd-x2tM?list=UUP4Ao6fj3mLXHqOSSxyqh8w

    ReplyDelete