13 May 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #48

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

I so enjoyed last week (despite the terrible weather here). Without schoolwork to do, I had plenty of time for reading (and buying and selling books), as well as friends and family, and it was wonderful.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes ★★★★
Beezus and Ramona by Beverly Cleary ★★★★
Beyond the Point by Claire Gibson ★★★★★
The Kiss Dare by Jessica Kate ★★★
The Last Year of the War by Susan Meissner ★★★★
A Match for Mr. Write by Jennifer Shirk ★★★.5
Mismatched Melody by Jodie Bailey ★★★★
Rematched by Julie Jarnagin ★★★★


WHAT I'M READING NOW

 

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
Up From the Sea by Amanda Dykes


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK

I'm participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon this week, so my TBR is what I'll be reading this week. Anyone else planning to participate?


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #47
Review: The Shadow Writer
Review: The 49th Mystic
Waiting on Wednesday: The Girl the Sea Gave Back
Review: Shadow Among Sheaves
Review: Before She Was Found
Review: Sing a New Song
First Line Friday + The Friday 56: The Girl in the Glass
Excerpt: Across the Bridge
Review: The Wonder of Lost Causes
Review: The Edge of Mercy


What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. I don't do readathons but they always look like fun. I love the variety of books you read. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't do readathons. They require more commitment than I can make. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being able to curl up on the lounge with a good book while it’s all rainy and stormy outside. Beyond the Point looks good, I didn’t know that West Point also accepts women, I’d assumed it was an all male institution.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete