26 August 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #63

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

I had a lot of fun doing Bout of Books last week, making the most of my last week of "summer." I enjoyed most of the books I read, so I'm happy (even though classes start today...).


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley ★★★★
The Duke and I by Julia Quinn ★★★★
First Impressions by Charlie Lovett ★★★.5
Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey ★★
Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia ★★★★
Good Luck With That by Kristan Higgins ★★★★
The Hope of Azure Springs by Rachel Fordham ★★★★.5
House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig ★★★★.5
How to Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway ★★★★
Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos ★★★★
Night at the Opera & Beneath an Italian Sky by Stacy Henrie ★★★★
Only Ever Her by Marybeth Mayhew Whalen ★★★.5
Passion on Park Avenue by Lauren Layne ★★★★


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh
Definitely Not Mr. Darcy by Karen Doornebos
London Tides by Carla Laureano


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
Hello Girls by Brittany Cavallaro & Emily Henry
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Year of Yes by Shonda Rimes


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

First Line Friday + The Friday 56: Reunited in the Rockies


What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. I just finished an Aussie adaption of Pride & Prejudice, definitely Not Mr Darcy sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete