11 November 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #74

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

Another week and more books read...


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Advanced Physical Chemistry by Susannah Nix ★★★★
Christmas in Good Hope by Cindy Kirk ★★★★
Christmas Camp by Karen Schaler (reread) ★★★★.5
Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson ★★★★.5
Heartstone by Elle Katharine White ★★★★
I Am Justice & The Price of Grace by Diana Muñoz Stewart ★★ / ★★★
A Rogue By Another Other Name by Sarah MacLean ★★★★
The Sacred Enneagram by Christopher L. Heuertz ★★★★
Silence for the Dead by Simone St. James ★★★★
The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory ★★★★
White Lace and Promises by Debbie Macomber ★★★.5
The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon ★★★★


WHAT I'M READING NOW


The Bright Unknown by Elizabeth Byler Younts

Christmas Camp Wedding by Karen Schaler
Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Loki by Mackenzi Lee
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren
The White Christmas Inn by Colleen Wright


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

Top Ten Tuesday: Autumnal Covers
Waiting on Wednesday: Until the End
Review: Nothing to Fear
First Line Friday + The Friday 56: Christmas Camp Wedding
Review: Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise


What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice looking assortment of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete