09 December 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #78

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

So. Much. Christmas reading this week. (And still plenty I'm hoping to do!)


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


An Alaskan Christmas by Jennifer Snow ★★★★
Angels at the Table, Dashing Through the Snow (reread), A Mrs. Miracle Christmas & Starry Night (reread) by Debbie Macomber ★★★/★★★★.5/★★★.5/★★★.5
Dear Adam by Kelsie Stelting ★★★★
Everyone Brave Is Forgiven by Chris Cleave ★★★
The Fowl Twins by Eoin Colfer ★★★★
Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi ★★★★
A Gingerbread Romance by Lacey Baker ★★★.5
I'm Not Dying With You Tonight by Kimberly Jones & Gilly Segal ★★★★
Landline by Rainbow Rowell (reread) ★★★★★
Last Christmas by Kate Brian ★★
Lone Star Christmas by Delores Fossen ★★★
Love on the Lifts & Suite Dreams by Rachel Hawthorne ★★★.5
The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner ★★★★
Slow Dancing at Sunrise & Stealing Kisses in the Snow by Jo McNalley ★★★★
The Unicorn Whisperer by Dana Simpson ★★★★


WHAT I'M READING NOW


A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Definitely Not Mr. Darcy by Karen Doornebos
An Unforgettable Christmas by Ginny Baird


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Brand of Light by Ronie Kendig
Christmas By Accident by Camron Wright
The Five by Hallie Rubenhold
The Winter Soldier by Daniel Mason


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

Review: In Love By Christmas
12 Days of Fantasy for Christmas: Rebecca Belliston
Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Reading
12 Days of Fantasy for Christmas: Morgan L. Busse
Waiting on Wednesday: The House at the End of the Moor
Review: Praying With Jane
Review: Stay
12 Days of Fantasy for Christmas: Jes Drew
Review: A Cross to Kill
Excerpt: Christmas in Silver Springs
12 Days of Fantasy for Christmas: Ronie Kendig
First Line Friday + The Friday 56: Furthermore
Excerpt: An Alaskan Christmas
12 Days of Fantasy for Christmas: Alisha Klapheke
Excerpt: A Wedding in December
12 Days of Fantasy for Christmas: Jessica Leake
12 Days of Fantasy for Christmas: Belle Malory


What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Shoot I wouldn't read that much in a month! Yay for Debbie Macomber. I read the Chris Cleave book awhile back, I still have images from it imprinted on my mind!

    ReplyDelete