10 March 2016

My Mother's Quilts: Devotions of Love, Legacy, Family, and Faith by Ramona Richards

★★★★★
Inspired by thirty family heirloom quilts, each devotion shares the enduring legacy of faith, family and tradition in our lives.

These days, quilting is mostly an art of generations past, yet Ramona Richards recognizes it has relevant lessons to offer still. She compiled an inspiring set of devotions, aptly titled My Mother’s Quilts: Devotions of Love, Legacy, Family, and Faith, focused on various quilts and their stories. Each devotion, amidst beautifully-photographed quilts and heartwarming stories, touches on, in its own way, the central themes of love, legacy, family, and faith and offers a sweet start to conversation or thought. I really enjoyed my time within the pages of My Mother’s Quilts and would certainly recommend it to readers devotions and quilting.

Thanks to Worthy’s First Look, I received a copy of My Mother’s Quilts and the opportunity to provide an honest review. I was not required to write a positive review, and all the opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment