27 September 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall TBR List

Hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish.


 
The Cautious Maiden by Dawn Crandall
Child of the River by Irma Joubert


Finding Margo by Jen Turano
The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron


The Portrait of Emily Price by Katherine Reay
The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen


The Ramblers by Aidan Donnelley Rowley
Shadow of the Storm by Connilyn Cossette


Shaken by Tim Tebow
Unblemished by Sara Ella


What are you planning to read this fall?

8 comments:

  1. Most of your books are new to me picks that I'll have to check out!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do!
      Thanks for stopping by! And I'll be sure to check out your post.

      Delete
  2. I have some of the same books on my Fall reading list. I look forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know what you think, too!
      Thanks for stopping by, Renee!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous27/9/16 18:33

    Looks like an interesting collection. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about The Forgetting and Queen of the Tearling, but I've never heard of the others. Hope that you enjoy them!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to those two (and the others, too).
      Thanks for stopping by, Anna!

      Delete