06 April 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #95

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

My reading choices this week were mixed in terms of my enjoyment, but a few definitely made me smile.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace 
Among the Poppies by J'nell Ciesielski 
The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown 
Code Talker by Joseph Bruchac ★.5
The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick 
Dating Games by T.K. Leigh 
Interview With the Robot by Lee Bacon 
My One Square Inch of Alaska by Sharon Short ★.5
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech 


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini
Salty, Bitter, Sweet by Mayra Cuevas


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Beastly by Alex Flinn
Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
The Legend of Sheba by Tosca Lee
Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

Review: A Wing and a Prayer
Review: Veiled in Smoke
Review: Border Breach
Review: Like Flames in the Night
Waiting on Wednesday: Love & Olives
Spotlight: Shenanigans
Excerpt: The Final Deception
First Line Friday + The Friday 56: The Happy Camper
Excerpt: Her Motherhood Wish


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment