06 November 2018

Top Ten Tuesday | Backlist Books I Hope to Read Soon

Hosted weekly by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Happy Tuesday!

Because I am an enthusiastic reader, my TBR is miles long and full of books I'll likely never get to read. BUT hopefully, the following backlist books won't be resigned to that fate. These ten books are among the next-up on my to-listen list, and I'm excited to get them read.



The End by Lemony Snicket
The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima


The Headmistress of Rosemere by Sarah E. Ladd
The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan


Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell


The Shack by William Paul Young
Uprooted by Naomi Novik



A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L'Engle
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë


What backlist books do you still want to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment