21 January 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #32

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

It's been a simple week of settling into the school routine and squeezing in some good reading.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


A Convenient Engagement by Ashtyn Newbold ★★★.5
Goodbye, Paris by Anstey Harris ★★★.5
Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh
Pride by Ibi Zoboi
Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson
Rule #4: You Can't Misinterpret a Mistletoe Kiss by Anne-Marie Meyer ★★★.5
The Wrong Bachelor by Alexandra Moody ★.5


WHAT I'M READING NOW

I need to stop starting new books before finishing others...


An Assassin's Guide to Love and Treason by Virginia Boecker
A Ladder to the Sky by John Boyne
My Christmas Break Mistake by Anne-Marie Meyer
So Fair a Lady by Amber Lynn Perry
Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser
Umberland by Wendy Spinale


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Making Up by Lucy Parker
Pretty Face by Lucy Parker
The Solace of Water by Elizabeth Byler Younts
Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #31
Review: With This Pledge
Review: No Safe Place
Waiting on Wednesday: The Printed Letter Bookshop
Review: Who I Am With You
The Friday 56 & First Line Friday: So Fair a Lady


What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Most of your books are new to me, except for Pride which I read last fall. My weekly updates

    ReplyDelete