28 January 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #33

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

I had a great week: finished all my homework early, enjoyed This Is Us, A Million Little Things, and The Bachelor with the roommate, rocked the 24in48 readathon over the weekend, and knocked some books off my TBR!


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Counterfeit Cowboy by Lacy Williams ★★.5
Happiness for Beginners by Katherine Center ★★★★.5
Hide and Seek & Christmas Cover-Up by Lynette Eason ★★★.5 & ★★★
A Ladder to the Sky by John Boyne ★★★★
The Lost Castle by Kristy Cambron ★★★★.5
My Christmas Break Mistake by Anne-Marie Meyer ★★
The Practice Boyfriend & The Almost Boyfriend by Christina Benjamin ★★.5
A Search for Refuge by Kristi Ann Hunter ★★★★.5
Umberland by Wendy Spinale ★★★.5
When I Was the Greatest by Jason Reynolds ★★★★


WHAT I'M READING NOW


An Assassin's Guide to Love and Treason by Virginia Boecker
The Goodbye Boyfriend by Christina Benjamin
So Fair a Lady by Amber Lynn Perry
Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser
Suitors and Sabotage by Cindy Anstey


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Carols and Chaos by Cindy Anstey
Golden Child by Claire Adam
Severance by Ling Ma
The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #32
Review: An Alaskan Proposal
Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Meant to Read In 2018 But Didn’t
Waiting on Wednesday: Romanov
Review: The Scroll
The Friday 56 & First Line Friday: The Kingdom of Copper
Review: 10 Choices Successful Couples Make


What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You did have a great reading week. I have read a couple of books by Anstey and enjoyed them. The ones you list are new to me though. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some serious dents were made into your TBR this week. I need to read that Katherine Center book at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I attempted 24 in 48, too. I failed, though. Too many interruptions. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the exception of The Underground Railroad, your books are all new to me. My weekly updates

    ReplyDelete