24 September 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #15

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

Homework, homework, homework—that's my life these days. Plus, reading when I can, of course.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Aftercare Instructions by Bonnie Pipkin
Genesis Johnson annoyed me so much. This was not a book for me.

Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
A fun, fantastical YA story of Alexander the Great.

Olivia Twist by Lorie Langdon
LOVED this book. A fun twist on the Dickens classic.

Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris
So cute!

Still Lives by Maria Hummel
A very interesting, artsy mystery.

Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis
Eh. I didn't get it.


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Beginner's Luck by Kate Clayborn
The Christmas Prayer by Wanda E. Brunstetter

 
WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Heidi by Johanna Spyri
My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows & Brodi Ashton
The Neverending Story by Michael Ende


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #14
Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall TBR
Waiting on Wednesday: The Lieutenant's Bargain
Review: The Ornament Keeper by Eva Marie Everson
The Friday 56 & First Line Friday: Christmas With the Cowboy & The Christmas Prayer
Review: A Christmas by the Sea


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment