05 September 2018

Waiting on Wednesday | Shelter of the Most High

Hosted weekly by Breaking the Spine 
to spotlight eagerly-anticipated upcoming releases.
(Similarly, Can't-Wait Wednesday is hosted by Wishful Endings.)

Happy Wednesday!

I love all of Connilyn Cossette's books, so of course, I'm excited to continue her Cities of Refuge series.


Goodreads | Amazon
Title: Shelter of the Most High
Author: Connilyn Cossette
Expected Publication Date: 2 October 2018

The daughter of a pagan high priest, Sofea finds solace from her troubles in the freedom of the ocean. But when marauders attack her village on the island of Sicily, she and her cousin are taken across the sea to the shores of Canaan.

Eitan has lived in Kedesh, a City of Refuge, for the last eleven years, haunted by a tragedy in his childhood and chafing at the boundaries placed on him. He is immediately captivated by Sofea, but revealing his most guarded secret could mean drawing her into the danger of his past.

As threats from outside the walls loom and traitors are uncovered within, Sofea and Eitan are plunged into the midst of a murder plot. Will they break free from the shackles of the past in time to uncover the betrayal and save their lives and the lives of those they love?


For what book are you waiting this week?
Let me know in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I have not read Connilyn Cosette's books yet but have heard great things! I need to get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/9/18 10:17

    I have not heard of this author. I would get this book, being that is part of a series I would read the first one. Thanks for sharing your book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I'm going to have to read this book. It sounds amazing! I didn't know about it before so thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete