03 September 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #12

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

And September, too! I can't believe fall is nearly upon us—I'm so ready.

Anyway, it's been a busy-fun week: I socialized more than normal, spent more time doing schoolwork than I prefer, and read less than I like. I still enjoyed it.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
I wanted to love this book, but mostly, I was bored and, by the end, unsatisfied.

Sweet Little Lies by Caz Frear
A standard mystery/suspense police story. Very interesting.

The Trial by Franz Kafka
Bleak and absurd. I need to keep pondering on this book to fully understand.

A Twist in Time & Caught in Time by Julie McElwain
I sure hope McElwain has more stories coming for Kendra Donovan. I've loved this time-travel mystery series.


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Beginner's Luck by Kate Clayborn
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin
Girl at War by Sara Nović
The Good Master by Kate Seredy
People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #11

Spotlight: The Patriot Bride
Top Ten Tuesday: Books & Schools
Waiting on Wednesday: Lady of a Thousand Treasures
The Friday 56 & First Line Friday: A Cowboy's Pride


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment