17 December 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #27

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

 I'm officially free of classes until January! Besides work, I'm enjoying filling my time with (more) cheesy Christmas movies, catching up on Fuller House, nearly last-minute Christmas shopping, and as many books as possible.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Alaskan Holiday by Debbie Macomber
The Gift by Cecelia Ahern
The Ice Child by Evangeline Denmark
Jilted by Carla Laureano
Skipping Christmas by John Grisham


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Marry Him by Lori Gottlieb
One Christmas in Winter by Bell Renshaw
Scythe by Neal Shusterman
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Catching Christmas by Terri Blackstock
Christmas Camp by Karen Schaler
From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon
Mind Games by Nancy Mehl


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #26
Top Ten Tuesday: Based-on-a-Book Christmas Movies
Waiting on Wednesday: Sherwood
The Friday 56 & First Line Friday: One Christmas in Winter
Review: Silent Days, Holy Night by Phyllis Clark Nichols


What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious about Mind Games. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wonderful assortment of books. I hope you enjoy the ones you are reading now and plan to read this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read volume one of Sweet Tooth earlier this year. I want to get back into that series. My weekly updates.

    ReplyDelete