04 December 2018

Top Ten Tuesday | Cozy, Wintry Covers

Hosted weekly by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Happy Tuesday!

I've spent a lot of time recently talking about the Christmas books I've read. Today, instead, I'm focusing on the cozy, wintry stories I'm still hoping to read by the end of the month—I can't wait!



Alaskan Holiday by Debbie Macomber
Catching Christmas by Terri Blackstock


Christmas Camp by Karen Schaler
Christmas in Good Hope by Cindy Kirk


The Christmas Heirloom by Karen Witemeyer, Kristi Ann Hunter, Sarah Loudin Thomas & Becky Wade
Christmas at the Red Door Inn by Liz Johnson


The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan
The Christmas Town by Donna VanLiere


I'll Be Home for Christmas by Belle Calhoune, Jill Kemerer, Allie Pleiter & Lenora Worth
One Day in December by Josie Silver


Silent Days, Holy Night by Phyllis Clark Nichols
A Timeless Christmas by Alexis Stanton


We'll Always Have Christmas by Jenny Hale
Winter's Kiss by Jennifer Echols & Catherine Hapka


What's a cozy, wintry cover you love?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all these covers. They're so warm (well, you know what I mean) and cozy! Christmas in the Phoenix area doesn't look like this at all :(

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete