03 February 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #86

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

And happy February! I can't believe we're already a month into 2020, but here we are. And I've read a lot of great books.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Beard Science by Penny Reid 
A Convenient Fiction by Mimi Matthews 
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (reread) 
Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley 
Mariana by Susanna Kearsley ★.5
The Masque of the Black Tulip & The Summer Country by Lauren Willig ★/★.5
Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale ★.5
Piece of Work by Staci Hart 
Redemption Bay by RaeAnne Thayne 
Smooth-Talking Cowboy by Maisey Yates 
The Trouble With Caasi by Debbie Macomber


WHAT I'M READING NOW


The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron & Suzanne Stabile
Serving Up Love by Tracie Peterson, Karen Witemeyer, Regina Jennings & Jen Turano


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


A Fall of Marigolds by Susan Meissner
The Second Midnight by Andrew Taylor
A Woman Is No Man by Etaf Rum


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

Excerpt: Rocks and Flowers in a Box
Waiting on Wednesday
Review: The Gray Chamber
First Line Friday + The Friday 56: An Uncommon Woman
Review: Her Rocky Mountain Hope


What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. A Woman is No Man is perpetually on my TBR list! I should have read it last year... but a good book is a good book no matter when you read it. At least that's what I try and remind myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love RaeAnne Thayne! And bummer that Piece of Work was not better, it sounded fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are enjoying this weeks reads!

    ReplyDelete