09 October 2018

Top Ten Tuesday | Longest Books I've Read

Hosted weekly by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Happy Tuesday!

This week's TTT is all about long books, so I'm focusing on page count. My typical read is 300-400 pages long, but every once in a while, I'll reach for a chunkster. And as it turns out, surprisingly, I've read quite the collection of 600+ books.



Hope Crossing: The Complete Ada's House Trilogy by Cindy Woodsmall: 1040 pages
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling: 870 pages
(also, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: 759 pages & Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 734 pages)


Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry: 858 pages
 A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin: 848 pages

 
Winter by Marissa Meyer: 827 pages
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt: 771 pages 


Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer: 756 pages
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon: 743 pages
(also, Outlander: 627 pages)


Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky: 690 pages
Habibi by Craig Thompson: 672 pages


Plus, a few of the chunksters I'm in the middle of reading or about to read:


Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell: 1024 pages
The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien: 1178 pages
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss: 662 pages
The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins: 635 pages


What's the longest book you've read?

2 comments:

  1. How did you like The Goldfinch? I've been avoiding picking it up because it intimidates me. My TTT this week focused on the longest books I've read in the last two years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Harry Potter books were on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/10/09/top-ten-tuesday-180/

    ReplyDelete