30 October 2018

Top Ten Tuesday | Halloween Reads (That Aren't Too Scary)

Hosted weekly by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Happy Tuesday!

Tomorrow's Halloween! While I don't necessarily do anything to celebrate, I do enjoy reading creepy or ghostly (but rarely completely terrifying) books every once in a while. So, here's a quick list of books I've enjoyed that are perfect for the day.

 

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
The Broken Girls by Simone St. James


City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley


My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows & Brodi Ashton
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier


Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
This House Is Haunted by John Boyne
 

Thr3e by Ted Dekker
The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma


What is your favorite creepy book?

2 comments:

  1. I've never read Frankenstein, but am reading the new Kiersten White novel right now (it's a kind of re-imagining of the tale as I understand). Someday I'd like to read 'Jack the Ripper' (though it also "scares" me a little bit!!), and My Plain Jane which sounds like such fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Rebecca, too! I still need to read Jack the Ripper and City of Ghosts.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete