09 September 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #65

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

My reading this week ended up all over the place, which is bound to happen now and then. Oh well.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


The Accidental Beauty Queen by Teri Wilson 
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven 
Anne of Green Gables: A Graphic Novel by Mariah Marsden & Brenna Thummler 
The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis 
The Marriage Clock by Zara Raheem 
The River by Peter Heller ★.5
Searching for Sylvie Lee by Jean Kwok 
Wicked Fox by Kat Cho ★.5


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Definitely Not Mr. Darcy by Karen Doornebos
London Tides by Carla Laureano
The Whisper Man by Alex North


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane
The Downstairs Girl by Stacey Lee
Fire Storm by Nancy Mehl
The Reckless Oath We Made by Bryn Greenwood


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

Review: Sweet Melody
Waiting on Wednesday: Always Look Twice
Review: The Chocolate Maker's Wife
Review: Fatal Memories
Review: Bursts of Fire
First Line Friday + The Friday 56: Strands of Truth


What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. Wicked Fox is on my TBR. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    https://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2019/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you enjoyed Wicked Fox. I've been curious about that one. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You're just done with/reading a lot. Good for you. :) I'm reading my first novel by Christina Lauren, and it's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of Fire Storm, I’ve added it to my wishlist.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete