30 September 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #68

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

I mentioned a couple times last week that I am so happy that autumn is here. I'm enjoying the cooling temperatures (even though they usually bring more homework) and getting ready for some mysterious, spooky October reads.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko
Austenland by Shannon Hale (reread) 
The Chestnut Man by Søren Sveistrup
FriendsAnd Then Some by Debbie Macomber
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (reread) 
The Hunger by Alma Katsu
Inheritance by Dani Shapiro
Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore
The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie 
One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia
Ramona Forever by Beverly Cleary
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett 


WHAT I'M READING NOW


The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young
Villette by Charlotte Brontë


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Blessed Broken Given by Glenn Packiam
Diamond in the Rough by Jen Turano
One Final Breath by Lynn H. Blackburn
Remedial Rocket Science by Susannah Nix


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall TBR
Review: Ford
Waiting on Wednesday: The Fountains of Silence
Guest Post: The Witness Tree
First Line Friday + The Friday 56: The Hobbit


What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice variety of books. I like Jenn Bennett's books but haven't read that one yet. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete