16 September 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #66

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

It's been a good, chill week. My roommate and I finally watched the third season of Stranger Things (so good!) and caught up on Bachelor in Paradise, of course (so dramatic!), and I finished Four Weddings and a Funeral (so charming!). Though I had plenty of homework to do the rest of the time, I still managed to do some excellent reading (and spend some non-TV time with people, ha), too.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Across Five Aprils by Irene Hunt ★★★
Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane ★★★★.5
The Downstairs Girl by Stacey Lee ★★★★.5
Fire Storm by Nancy Mehl ★★★★
The Good Luck Charm by Helena Hunting ★★★.5
Love at First Like by Hannah Orenstein ★★
Olive's Ocean by Kevin Henkes ★★★.5
The Reckless Oath We Made by Bryn Greenwood ★★★★
Smitten by the Brit by Melonie Johnson ★★★.5
Things Jolie Needs to Do Before She Bites It by Kerry Winfrey ★★★★
The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn ★★★★
The Whisper Man by Alex North ★★★★


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Definitely Not Mr. Darcy by Karen Doornebos
Eyes on Me by Rachel Harris
London Tides by Carla Laureano
Never Have I Ever by Joshilyn Jackson


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn
Things You Save in a Fire
 by Katherine Center

Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Been Putting Off
Review: Meet the Misfits & Odd Girl Out
Waiting on Wednesday: Deadly Deceit
Excerpt: As the Light Fades
Guest Post: Fall Flip
First Line Friday + The Friday 56: I'll Be Yours


What are you reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You read so many books in a week. I envy you since my own reading is slowing down. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a fantastic week of reading. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selection and mix of reads. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Never Have I Ever and Things You Save In a Fire, I hope you do too.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fire Storm looks interesting. I remember enjoying Across Five Aprils when I was younger. Still good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of good books. I liked Olive's Ocean, and I remember reading How to Win Friends... Not sure it stuck, though.

    ReplyDelete