26 February 2019

Bookish Places I'd Love to Visit | Top Ten Tuesday

Hosted weekly by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Happy Tuesday!

I love the adventure of reading, the ability to disappear into a story and travel across the world (or universe) in seconds. Naturally, such experiences have made me want to travel in real life more. I have a whole list of places I'd like to see, but here are a few book-inspired choices (similar to this list I made a few years ago).



Alaska, thanks to The Great Alone and The Snow Bride.



Austin, thanks to Jane of Austin.



Glacier National Park (again!), thanks to Wild Montana Skies and the rest of the Montana Rescue series.



Hogwarts, thanks to Harry Potter.



Narnia, thanks to The Chronicles of Narnia.



New Zealand, thanks to Close to You (and The Lord of the Rings).






Prince Edward Island, thanks to The Red Door Inn and Anne of Green Gables.



The Scottish highlands, thanks to Outlander.



Spain (again!), thanks to The Alchemist.


Where do you want to visit?

1 comment:

  1. Narnia was on my list this week, too. (Well, a specific spot in Narnia).

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete