04 February 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #34

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

The most exciting part of the past week was watching the Patriots win the Super Bowl! Yay!


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green ★★★.5
An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen ★★★★
The Goodbye Boyfriend by Christina Benjamin ★★★
Hot Winter Nights by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers ★★★.5
Severance by Ling Ma ★★★.5
The Silence of the Girls by Pat Barker ★★★★
Suitors and Sabotage & Carols and Chaos by Cindy Anstey ★★★★
Worth the Risk & Where I Belong by Heather B. Moore ★★★★


WHAT I'M READING NOW


An Assassin's Guide to Love and Treason by Virginia Boecker
Ozland by Wendy Spinale
Say You Love Me by Heather B. Moore
So Fair a Lady by Amber Lynn Perry
Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


I'd Rather Be Reading by Anne Bogel
A Place for Us by Fatima Farheen Mirza
The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #33
Review: In This Ground
Top Ten Tuesday: Most Recent Additions to My TBR
Waiting on Wednesday: The Unhoneymooners
Review: The Rancher's Homecoming
Review: So Bright a Hope
The Friday 56 & First Line Friday: Sweethearts
Review: The Marine's Return
Reading Challenges: January Update
Review: Love Where You Live


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Some intriguing titles and covers that I may check out further! Here's my reading list: http://bit.ly/2WJNabF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oz land is on my wishlist. Underground Railroad is on my TBR. Have a good week. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete