11 March 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #39

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

Well, I certainly enjoyed the freedom of my Spring Break. I had plenty of time for reading while I took care of errands, rearranged my bookshelves, and mostly lazed around. It's back to schoolwork this week (and I'm not too excited—can I have another week of Spring Break, please?).


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody 
Claiming Mariah by Pam Hillman ★.5
Enna Burning by Shannon Hale 
The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty 
A Messed-Up Match by Jessica R. Patch 
Met Her Match by Susan L. Tuttle 
A Princess in Theory & A Duke By Default by Alyssa Cole ★
The Sheriffs of Savage Wells by Sarah M. Eden ★.5
Through the Woods by Emily Carroll 
Unmarriageable by Soniah Kamal 
Worth the Wait by Karen Witemeyer 


WHAT I'M READING NOW


A Few Pecans Short of a Pie by Molly Harper


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Abandon by Meg Cabot
Fireblood by Elly Blake
Freedom! by Jennifer Renee Watson
Once Upon a River by Diana Setterfield


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #38
Review: Ladies of Intrigue
Review: Low Country Hero
Review & Excerpt: Daughters of Northern Shores
Review: Between Before & After
Waiting on Wednesday: The King's Mercy
Review: The Secret of Willow Inn
Review: The Secrets of Paper and Ink
Excerpt: Within These Lines
The Friday 56 & First Line Friday: Met Her Match
Review: Carrying the Greek Tycoon's Baby
Spotlight: Home at Last
Review: Almost Home


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You had an excellent reading week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relish is a delightful book. I'm starting Kid Gloves soon. My weekly updates

    ReplyDelete