25 March 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #41

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

Homework kept me from reading as much as I have in recent weeks, but the week still happened to be a great one, reading-wise.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton ★.5
Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller (reread) 
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (reread) 
In Another Time by Caroline Leech 
Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor 
Only a Breath Apart by Katie McGarry 
Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke 
The Summer of the Swans by Betsy Byars 


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Book Girl by Sarah Clarkson
Scarlet Moon by S.D. Grimm


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
Mariana by Susanna Kearsley
Miss You by Kate Eberlen
On the Fence by Kasie West


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #40
Review: Where the Forest Meets the Stars
Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring TBR
Review: The Gate to Eden
Waiting on Wednesday: The Number of Love
Review: National Geographic's Backyard Guide to the Night Sky, 2nd Edition
The Friday 56 & First Line Friday: The Unexpected Champion
Excerpt: War-Torn Heart
Review: The White City
Review: In the Doctor's Arms


What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. I have quite a few of the books you list on TBR mountain. I almost put The Belles on my next month's reading calendar but something else was calling louder. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the sequel to the Belles on hand to read soon. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great looking books on your list. I will have to look for Book Girl - I love books with bookish terms in the title. See what I read (plus there's a giveaway) at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete