18 March 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #40

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

Getting back into schoolwork last week was a challenge, but I survived—and started the Whole30 (for my third time), enjoyed The Bachelor finale, and read plenty. A good week, overall.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Abandon by Meg Cabot 
Beauties by Marguerite Bennett & Trungles
Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller (reread) 
A Few Pecans Short of a Pie by Molly Harper 
Fireblood by Elly Blake ★.5
Moonlight Match by Kristina Knight
Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (reread)
Playing for Keeps by Jill Shalvis
Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller (reread)
In the Doctor's Arms by Carol Ross
The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
The White City by Grace Hitchcock


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
In Another Time by Caroline Leech
Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #39
Review: The Woman in the Lake
Review: The Things We Cannot Say
Waiting on Wednesday: The Rest of the Story
Review: Courting Mr. Emerson
The Friday 56 & First Line Friday: Scarlet Moon
Excerpt: Becoming Mrs. Lewis
Review: Mending Fences


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice assortment of books. I recently got a copy of The Belles too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete