04 March 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #38

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

It may be March now, but that didn't stop all the snow over the weekend—which meant lots of time for reading. And now that I'm on Spring Break, I'm anticipating even more reading this week (yay!).


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty (reread) 
The End by Lemony Snicket 
Fail Until You Don't: Fight Grind Repeat by Bobby Bones 
The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi 
Golden State by Ben H. Winters ★.5
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale 
A Higher Education by Rosalie Stanton 
A Meddled Match by Jill Kemerer 
Unicorn Theater by Dana Simpson 
Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend 


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Emerald Illusion by J. Rodes
A Messed-Up Match by Jessica R. Patch
 A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


A Duke By Default by Alyssa Cole
The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty
A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #37
Review: The Last Memory
Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Places I'd Love to Visit
Waiting on Wednesday: Field Notes on Love
Excerpt: Never Let Go
Review: A Desperate Hope
Excerpt: A Most Inconvenient Love
The Friday 56 & First Line Friday: Emerald Illusion
Review: Castle on the Rise


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. You got through so many books! Well done. I'm interested in Unmarriagable- sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were busy with reading last week. Wow! My weekly updates.

    ReplyDelete