29 July 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #59

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

What a fun week. Spending time with family while hiking and bowling and seeing The Lion King definitely cut into my usual reading, but it's been good nonetheless. (Plus, I still managed to squeeze in some great books, so it's all good.)


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes ★★★★
Hope and Other Punch Lines by Julie Buxbaum ★★★★
Love and Other Alien Experiences by Kerry Winfrey ★★★★
Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds ★★★★.5
Part of Your World by Liz Braswell ★★★★
Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary ★★★★
The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen ★★★★★
The Shack by Wm. Paul Young ★★★
The Trial of Lizzie Borden by Cara Robertson ★★★


WHAT I'M READING NOW


At the Heart of Christmas by Jill Monroe
Five Days in Skye by Carla Laureano


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


American Predator by Maureen Callahan
Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #58
Review: Yours Truly, Thomas
Review: Midnight on the River Grey
Waiting on Wednesday: Well Met
Review: The String
Excerpt: Clear Confusion
First Line Friday + The Friday 56: Amish Covert Operation
Review: Riptide Rumors


What are you reading this week?

5 comments:

  1. Nice looking bunch of new-to-me books. I hope you enjoy this week's choices. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading Frankly in Love and The Black Witch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I think you fit in a number of books during the week! I really enjoyed Evvie Starts Over and I have Hope and Other Punch Lines sitting on my shelf waiting to be read. I liked Pride Prejudice and Other Flavors as well. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all new to me. Have a good week. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things Jolie Needs To Do sounds interesting, I had a friend in high school with an underbite and she eventually had surgery.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete