29 July 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #59

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

What a fun week. Spending time with family while hiking and bowling and seeing The Lion King definitely cut into my usual reading, but it's been good nonetheless. (Plus, I still managed to squeeze in some great books, so it's all good.)


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes 
Hope and Other Punch Lines by Julie Buxbaum 
Love and Other Alien Experiences by Kerry Winfrey 
Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds ★.5
Part of Your World by Liz Braswell 
Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary 
The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen 
The Shack by Wm. Paul Young 
The Trial of Lizzie Borden by Cara Robertson 


WHAT I'M READING NOW


At the Heart of Christmas by Jill Monroe
Five Days in Skye by Carla Laureano


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


American Predator by Maureen Callahan
Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim


LAST WEEK'S POSTS

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #58
Review: Yours Truly, Thomas
Review: Midnight on the River Grey
Waiting on Wednesday: Well Met
Review: The String
Excerpt: Clear Confusion
First Line Friday + The Friday 56: Amish Covert Operation
Review: Riptide Rumors


What are you reading this week?

5 comments:

  1. Nice looking bunch of new-to-me books. I hope you enjoy this week's choices. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading Frankly in Love and The Black Witch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I think you fit in a number of books during the week! I really enjoyed Evvie Starts Over and I have Hope and Other Punch Lines sitting on my shelf waiting to be read. I liked Pride Prejudice and Other Flavors as well. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all new to me. Have a good week. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things Jolie Needs To Do sounds interesting, I had a friend in high school with an underbite and she eventually had surgery.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete