22 July 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #58

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

It's been a fairly standard week, though I can easily admit it has been way too hot for my tastes. Naturally, I couldn't resist squeezing a couple Christmas books in my reading—so fun!


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Ayesha at Last by Uzma Jalaluddin 
The Christmas Company by Alys Murray 
Don't Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno 
The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez 
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones 
The Path Between Us by Suzanne Stabile 
Recursion by Blake Crouch 
There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones (reread) 
Time After Time by Lisa Grunwald 
A Timeless Christmas by Alexis Stanton 
The Upside of Falling Down by Rebekah Crane ★.5
When a Heart Stops by Lynette Eason 


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Hope and Other Punch Lines by Julie Buxbaum
A Modest Independence by Mimi Matthews




What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I want to read Evvie Drake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek way too early for me to be thinking about Christmas just yet!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely assortment of books! People have been pitching me Christmas books already. I don't even like the holiday when it is winter. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Opposite of Always. I hope you do too. My weekly updates

    ReplyDelete