22 July 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #58

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

It's been a fairly standard week, though I can easily admit it has been way too hot for my tastes. Naturally, I couldn't resist squeezing a couple Christmas books in my reading—so fun!


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


Ayesha at Last by Uzma Jalaluddin ★★★★
The Christmas Company by Alys Murray ★★★★
Don't Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno ★★★
The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez ★★★★
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones ★★★★★
The Path Between Us by Suzanne Stabile ★★★★
Recursion by Blake Crouch ★★★★★
There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones (reread) ★★★★★
Time After Time by Lisa Grunwald ★★★★
A Timeless Christmas by Alexis Stanton ★★★★
The Upside of Falling Down by Rebekah Crane ★★★.5
When a Heart Stops by Lynette Eason ★★★


WHAT I'M READING NOW


Hope and Other Punch Lines by Julie Buxbaum
A Modest Independence by Mimi Matthews




What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I want to read Evvie Drake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek way too early for me to be thinking about Christmas just yet!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely assortment of books! People have been pitching me Christmas books already. I don't even like the holiday when it is winter. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Opposite of Always. I hope you do too. My weekly updates

    ReplyDelete