08 July 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #56

Hosted weekly by The Book Date.

Happy Monday!

It's been a bit of a crazy week, but still, a fun one.


WHAT I READ LAST WEEK


The Duchess Deal & The Governess Game by Tessa Dare (reread) 
Every Last Breath by Juno Rushdan ★.5
Fight or Flight by Samantha Young ★.5
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang (reread) ★.5
Lost Roses by Martha Hall Kelly 
Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis 
The Young Elites by Marie Lu (reread) 


WHAT I'M READING NOW


I'll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara
New Orleans Rush by Kelly Siskind
The Path Between Us by Suzanne Stabile
Waiting on Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey


WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK


A Heart's Revolution by Roseanna M. White
Meet Me There & Don't Forget Me by Judy Corry
The Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie


LAST WEEK'S POSTS


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #55
Top Ten Tuesday: Kids' Books
Spotlight: Midnight on the River Grey
Waiting on Wednesday: Diamond in the Rough
Review: The Medallion
Review: Protect the Prince
Review: Hadassah, Queen Esther of Persia
First Line Friday + The Friday 56: A Perfect Weakness


What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. Great selection. I read I'll be gone in the dark last week and it was a really interesting read. This week I'm diving into The Farm by Joanne Ramos, another interesting read.

    Book Confessions of an ExBallerina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get to I’ll Be Gone is the Dark.
    You had quite a few rereads last week, it’s not something I do..I have too many books unread.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I recently read The Kiss Quotient. It was a lot of fun. Looks like you had a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete